(Pocket-lint) – If you’re in the market for a new tracker or smartwatch, then you’re in the right place, as we’re covering the top offers on some of the best fitness devices out there.
There great savings are from well-known and popular brands such as Fitbit, Garmin and Samsung, and with Prime Day 2020 soon to be on us, we’re expecting a lot more deals over the coming weeks.
US Prime Day Garmin deals
• Garmin Fenix 5 Plus, now $349.99, was $749.99 (save $400): Garmin’s Fenix gives you 2 weeks of battery life and will track all your sports, while delivering smartwatch functions like Garmin Pay and music too. It’s an older model, but it’s still great. Click here to see this deal.
• Garmin Forerunner 735XT, now $169.99, was $279.99 (save $110): An older watch, but thie multi-sport master has long been the choice of many triathletes. See the offer here.
• Garmin Forerunner 645 Music, now $219.99, was $300.52 (save $80.53): Adding music to this mid-range model means it suits most budding athletes. See the deal here.
• Garmin Vivoactive 4, now $199.99, was $349.99 (save $150): The Vivoactive 4 offers all the skills of Garmin fitness tracking, but in a slightly more lifestyled design. Click here for the deal.
US Fitbit Prime Day deals
• Fitbit Versa 2, now $127.95, was $179.95 (save $52.00): The Fitbit Versa 2 is a smartwatch with great fitness tracking skills. See the deal here.
• Fitbit Aria Air, now $34.95, was $49.95 (save $15.00): Fitbit’s connected scales will keep you on track with weightless. View the deal here.
UK Prime Day Garmin deals
• Garmin Fenix 6, now £356, was £428.94 (save £72.94): Garmin’s top device gives you 14 days of battery life and will track all your sports, while delivering smartwatch functions like Garmin Pay and music too. Click here to see this deal.
Gallery: Best fitness trackers 2020: Top activity bands to buy today (Pocket-lint)