- 1 Coronavirus
- 184.108.40.206 In the coming weeks, you may find yourself having to socially isolate to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- 220.127.116.11 This can be really tough – but we’re here to help you get through it! Click here for social isolation resources.
- 18.104.22.168 The most up-to-date information about WVU’s response to COVID-19 can be found at coronavirus.wvu.edu
- 2 Daily Activity Calendar
- 3 The Carruth Center
- 4 Student Health Services
- 5 S.W.A.T.
- 6 Tobacco Ambassadors
- 7 Alcohol & Drug Education
Daily Activity Calendar
Help you chill and retrain your brain to look for the positive. Do one activity a day and watch your productivity change for the better
The Carruth Center
The Carruth Center for Psychological and Psychiatric Services provides a variety of counseling and psychiatry services.
Carruth Center Website
Student Health Services
Offering primary care appointments, acute walk-in care with x-rays and lab, and travel counseling for study abroad and vacation
The Student Wellness Ambassador Team is a volunteer student group that provides health education to the entire West Virginia University Community.
Learn About S.W.A.T.
Tobacco Ambassador program allows students to earn volunteer hours while
helping to provide education and respectful reminders to people seen using
tobacco products on campus.
Learn About Tobacco Ambassadors
Alcohol & Drug Education
WELLWVU AOD Programs aim to increase students’ knowledge of protective factors to keep them safe while drinking & decrease the negative consequences associated with alcohol misuse.
Alcohol & Drug Programs