Pinellas County Government COVID orders
State of Florida COVID executive orders
• As of Monday, March 30, the Tarpon Springs and Largo centers will be temporarily closed to clients. Signs on the doors will ask visitors to call for information or appointments. We will have very minimal staff there to answer phones.
• We will also have staff stationed at tables at the entrances to the centers that are open to screen clients. Clinical Health Services staff are handling those duties.
• WIC has already transitioned to services by phone or www.WIChealth.org. Only a very small number of services (e.g., distribution of formula and breast pumps) will be provided in person. Families can call (727) 824-6913 or 6914 for information.
• Dental services are currently limited to relief of pain and management of infection.
• Medical Services clients will be triaged by phone to determine if an in-person visit is needed.