- 1 Welcome!
- 2 Welcome to the Georgetown University Department of Family Medicine. Our department is comprised of a diverse group of faculty and staff working on a wide variety of teaching, research, primary care, and direct service programs in and around Washington, D.C. The Department is deeply committed to the Jesuit ideal of cura personalis, or “care of the whole person. Our vision is “Community Health, One Family at a Time”. To learn about our mission, goals and different programs, please explore the menu above.
Michelle A. Roett, MD, MPH, FAAFP, CPE
Professor and Chair, Family Medicine Department
Welcome to our new 2020 MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital Center Family Medicine Intern Class:
Jorge (Danny) Flautero Arcos, Georgetown University School of Medicine
Nolan Patel, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
Jasmine Skinner, The Brody School of Medicine at East Caroline University
Arianne Wilson, State University of New York Upstate Medical University
Congratulations to 2020 GUSOM Family Medicine Matchees!
- Stephanie Davis – MedStar Franklin Square Med Center, Baltimore, MD
- Helen Evans VCU – Fairfax Family Med Res, Fairfax, VA
- Tara Filsuf – Stanford University Progs, San Jose, CA
- Jorge Flautero Arcos – MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hosp Ctr, Washington, DC
- Leah Foley – Valley Med Ctr, Renton, WA
- Mario Giovacchini – St Joseph Hospital SCL Health, Denver, CO
- Leanna Mantella – Univ of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario
- Robin Megill – Lancaster General Hospital, Lancaster, PA
- Erica Meninno – NYP Hosp-Columbia Univ Med Ctr, New York, NY
- Jhenya Nahreini – Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, OH
- John Pollack – Stanford University Progs, San Jose, CA
- Carolyn Rosenberg – Naval Hospital Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL (Navy)
- Jamison TateMartin – Community Hospital, Fort Benning, GA (Army)
- Lindsay Thimmig – Oregon Health & Science Univ, Portland, OR
- Elizabeth Wetterer – Montefiore Medical Center/Einstein, Bronx, NY
- Natalie White – Kaiser Permanente-Napa/Solano, Vallejo, CA
- Aisha Lott – Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA
MedStar Medical Group Family Medicine at Fort Lincoln. Fort Lincoln is the location for the MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital Center Family Medicine Residency Program. Fort Lincoln is a joint venture between MedStar GME Consortium, MedStar Medical Group, and the Department of Family Medicine’s clinical presence in Washington, D.C. It is located at 4151 Bladensburg Rd, Colmar Manor, MD, and hours are: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays.
MedStar Health at Spring Valley is a joint venture between Georgetown University and MedStar Health and the Department of Family Medicine’s clinical presence in Washington, D.C. It is located at 4910 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Suite 115, and hours are: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays.