There’s never been a solution for lifelong learning and board review quite like NEJM Knowledge+. It is the most efficient, engaging, and effective way for you to learn, improve the quality of your practice, and assess and improve your clinical knowledge.
Watch the NEJM Knowledge+ overview video to learn more.
NEJM Knowledge+ Adaptive Learning Platform
Designed to meet your needs, on your schedule, the NEJM Knowledge+ adaptive learning platform is the most effective, efficient board review solution available. Plus, this innovative program helps physicians and other medical professionals cultivate lifelong learning while preparing for certifying exams.
Do you know what you know — and what you don’t know?
The adaptive learning engine at the core of NEJM Knowledge+ continuously tailors your experience to your specific needs by adjusting the questions you receive based on your level of confidence and your performance (among other things).
Additionally, NEJM Knowledge+ offers:
- Relevant, peer-reviewed content
- Continuing education credits in a variety of disciplines and fields
- Robust, personalized reporting
- An adaptive learning solution that identifies knowledge gaps and focuses on where you need the most review
- Multiple practice exams for optimal assessment
- Plus, mobile options along with desktop access for convenience
Pain Management and Opioids CME Module
Pain management is evolving, and medical professionals need to be aware of current guidelines and clinical best practices. The NEJM Knowledge+ Pain Management and Opioids CME course enhances your knowledge about opioids, so you can feel more confident managing pain appropriately. This CME course is offered FREE to medical professionals. Pain Management and Opioids can help you earn your state mandated CME while increasing your knowledge of:
- The latest practices for assessing and managing acute and chronic pain.
- Current guidelines in the appropriate use of opioids for pain management.
- Evidence-based strategies for recognizing and treating opioid use disorder.
Learn more »
NEJM Knowledge+ Features Include:
When you start using the NEJM Knowledge+ for your specialty you can begin earning CME credits and ABIM MOC points, ABP MOC points, AAFP Prescribed credits, or AAPA Self-Assessment credits by answering questions correctly. The points and credits you earn are determined by the product you purchase and by your profession and specialty. Every six correct answers generate one CME credit and one MOC point or one Prescribed credit.
The Accreditation Center on the dashboard provides a summary of the points and credits you have earned. From within the this tool you can print your transcript and evaluate the learning activity, and see the number of MOC points submitted to ABIM or ABP.
NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review
- Earn up to 341 ABIM MOC points
- Plus, earn up to 341 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
NEJM Knowledge+ Family Medicine Board Review
- Earn up to 330 AAFP Prescribed credits
- Earn up to 20 AAPA Self-Assessment CME credits
- Plus, earn up to 330 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
NEJM Knowledge+ Pediatrics Board Review
- Earn up to 150 ABP MOC points
- Earn up to 150 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™