COMMUNICATING WITH THE COMMISSION AT THIS TIME:
As we respond to COVID-19, the Commission is implementing measures that enable us to continue our day to day business in a manner that is safe and protective of Commission staff.
- Your communication is important to us.
- We are not presently able to process postal mail and we ask that you communicate with us by email or by phone.
- In accordance with social distancing guidelines our reception is now closed.
- Our Inquiry line continues to operate – Please call 1800 043 159 for more information about making a complaint. If your question relates primarily to COVID-19 testing, treatment and responses, we recommend that you call the National Coronavirus (COVID-19) Health Information Line 1800 020 080 in the first instance.
If you wish to make a complaint please lodge it via the online complaints portal at https://ecomplaints.hccc.nsw.gov.au
- If you are providing additional records or documentation please send them via email to email@example.com and to the officer managing your matter.
- If your online or phone details change please notify us.
Health Care Complaints Commission acts to protect public health and safety by resolving, investigating and prosecuting complaints about health care