(Pocket-lint) – If you’re in the market for a new tracker or smartwatch, then you’re in the right place, as we’re covering the top offers on some of the best fitness devices out there.
There great savings are from well-known and popular brands such as Fitbit, Garmin and Samsung, and with Prime Day 2020 soon to be on us, we’re expecting a lot more deals over the coming weeks.
US Prime Day Garmin deals
• Garmin Fenix 5 Plus, now $349.99, was $749.99 (save $400): Garmin’s Fenix gives you 2 weeks of battery life and will track all your sports, while delivering smartwatch functions like Garmin Pay and music too. It’s an older model, but it’s still great. Click here to see this deal.
• Garmin Forerunner 735XT, now $169.99, was $279.99 (save $110): An older watch, but thie multi-sport master has long been the choice of many triathletes. See the offer here.
• Garmin Forerunner 645 Music, now $219.99, was $300.52 (save $80.53): Adding music to this mid-range model means it suits most budding athletes. See the deal here.
• Garmin Vivoactive 4, now $199.99, was $349.99 (save $150): The Vivoactive 4 offers all the skills of Garmin fitness tracking, but in a slightly more lifestyled design. Click here for the deal.
US Fitbit Prime Day deals
• Fitbit Versa 2, now $127.95, was $179.95 (save $52.00): The Fitbit Versa 2 is a smartwatch with great fitness tracking skills. See the deal here.
• Fitbit Aria Air, now $34.95, was $49.95 (save $15.00): Fitbit’s connected scales will keep you on track with weightless. View the deal here.
UK Prime Day Garmin deals
• Garmin Fenix 6, now £356, was £428.94 (save £72.94): Garmin’s top device gives you 14 days of battery life and will track all your sports, while delivering smartwatch functions like Garmin Pay and music too. Click here to see this deal.
Gallery: Best fitness trackers 2020: Top activity bands to buy today (Pocket-lint)
Best fitness trackers
Fitbit Charge 4
Fitbit Charge 3
Garmin Vivoactive 4
Fitbit Inspire HR
Garmin Forerunner 645 Music
Garmin Fenix 6 Pro
Fitbit Versa 2
Garmin Forerunner 45
Withings Steel HR Sport
Garmin Forerunner 245 Music
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2
Polar Vantage M
• Garmin Forerunner 45, now £109.99, was £169.99 (save £60): Garmin’s new entry-level watch is a top choice for runners looking for accurate data with minimal fuss. View this offer here.
• Garmin Forerunner 35, now £79.00, was £96.99 (save £17.99): Garmin’s older entry-level device still offers attractive features, but is less advanced. See this deal here.
• Garmin Vivoactive 3, now £122.99, was £141.99 (save £19): The Vivoactive 3 is a touchscreen device offering all the skills of Garmin fitness tracking, but in a slightly more lifestyled design. View the deal here.
• Garmin Vivosmart 4, now £71.99, was £98.99 (save £26.94): The fitness band rather than a watch, it provides a range of metrics such as heart rate and sleep tracking. See the offer here.
UK Fitbit Prime Day deals
• Fitbit Inspire, now £38.99, was £69.99 (save £31.00): Fitbit’s latest band has a small display, tracks steps and sleeps, as well as giving you smartphone notifications. View the deal here.
• Fitbit Inspire HR, now £59.99, was £89.99 (save £30.00): The Inspire HR adds heart rate tracking to the skills of the Inspire making it a more useful health tracker. See the deal here.
• Fitbit Versa 2, now £129.99, was £199.99 (save £70.00): The Fitbit Versa 2 is a smartwatch with great fitness tracking skills. See the deal here.
UK Polar Prime Day deals
• Polar Vantage M, now £159.99, was £249 (save £89.01): Polar’s mid-range running watch offers GPS, heart rate and plenty more. See the deal here.
• Polar Vantage V, now £279.99, was £439 (save £159.01): Polar’s flagship watch offers advanced tracking for multisport athletes. See the offer here.
Other fitness tracker deals
Not seeing a good bargain above? Feel free to use the quick retailer links below to to find your ideal deal.